A fresh blend of tomatoes, peppers, and herbs, this salsa is the perfect complement to fajitas or tacos. It is also delicious when served by itself with tortilla chips.
- 6 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 1/4 cups finely diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp to 1 T finely chopped fresh parsley (1/2 tsp dried), to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- lime juice to taste
- Fresh oregano, basil, or cilantro to taste, optional
Mix all ingredients together and chill for at least thirty minutes. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. Serve with tortilla chips.
Photo Credit: Jeffrey W